Here are some cool and interesting facts about womens vaginas as opposed to mens vaginas.
1. The average depth of a vagina is three to six inches. Your penis size does not matter that much, you just have to find the right women with the right size vagina and she has to be willing to have sex with you. It’s easy!
2. The female orgasm last around 6-10 seconds but the longest orgasm ever recorded lasted over 45 seconds. Bonus fact: A pigs orgasm last s for 30 minutes!
3. The G-spot was named after a Dr Ernst Gräfenberger a gynecologist known for his studies of women anatomy in the 1930’s. Baaaaaaaaaller!
4. The largest vagina in the world does not actually belong to your mom, it belongs to the blue whale and it measures between 5 and 7 feet. It can be used as a walk in closet during the spring and winter time.
5. The most orgasms achieved in one hour by a woman is 134. The record for men is 16. Who said women where hard to please?
6. 50% of people suffering from headache will have it cured after climaxing and coming. It is believed that the release of endorphins during the orgasm cures the pain. So yes, claiming that you have an a headache and don’t feel like having sex is one of the worse excuses ever!
7. There are over 1000 different slang words for vagina. Pussy being the most common and cunt is still considered the most offensive one!