Make your own $2 dollar Fleshlight in 45 minutes
Who said that you couldn’t build your own Fleshlight! It’s super easy to make and won’t cost more then a buck or $2!
Okay, truth be told this doesn’t even come close to the same feeling that you get from a real Fleshlight but maybe you are low on cash and can’t afford to buy a Fleshlight. It beats jacking off with your own hands so if you are bored and have an hour to spare you should try it out and see if you like it.
How to make a Homemade Corn Starch Fleshlight Video instructions:
This is what you need to build the DIY Fleshlight:
1. One cup corn starch or potato starch / flour (recommended)
2. Two cups Water
3. A Glass
4. A Stick about the same girth as your penis
Mix the corn starch with ½ of the water. When the starch dissolves pour in the other ½ of water and mix it some more. Put the glass with the mixture in the microwave for about 1 minute or so. Make sure that the mixture solidifies then make a small hole in the middle and microwave it for 30 seconds. Take it out of the microwave, put the stick into the middle about 3/4 ways down. Leave the stick in the middle and put your DIY Fleshlight into the fridge for about 45 minutes or so. Take it out of the fridge, let it sit in room temperature to warm up before lubing it up with lotion, oil or saliva (!). Fap Fap away!
Bonus Video: Make your own Fee-Fee
Another quick DIY sextoy made for masturbation is the infamous Fee Fee.
The Fee Fee only takes 1 minute to make. All you need is a latex glove or plastic bag, a towel and some lube or lotion.
Invented in prison, a “Fee Fee” towel folded twice with the open end of a rubber glove sticking out. After being rolled, the end of the glove is then stretched over the top. Then it is finished by pulling a sock over the opposing end to hold the glove in place. Can then be ran under warm water or placed in between mattresses to create a “real life” effect.
This was just two examples on how to make your own Fleshlight sex toy devices. I’ve seen people build Fleshlights out of Pringles and Soda cans but those are kinda complicated so I will cover them some other time.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy this Fleshlight DIY quick tip!
- 06/26/2014 • Fleshlight Launch Pad – iPad Sex Accessory
- 01/28/2014 • Jenna Jameson Fleshlight
- 11/05/2013 • Christy Mack Vstroker – Interactive Fleshlight Porn
- 10/24/2013 • Joanna Angel Fleshlight
- 10/22/2013 • Christy Mack Fleshlight
- 10/15/2013 • Rachel Starr Fleshlight?
- 05/11/2013 • Signature Textured Fleshlights Are Back
- 04/25/2013 • Build Your Own Fleshlight – New Textures
- 03/28/2013 • Last Chance To Buy Fleshlight Girls Signature Textures
- 02/25/2013 • Fleshlight Flight With Specimen Collection Cup